Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bittersweet Polka

I'm finally starting to feel a good foundation for my thesis film. So I'm stoked about coming home, but I'm tore up about leaving here. The prospect of having to start over again here (or anywhere) in the future isn't appealing. It's been taxing enough. Memphis is a good place. A lot of problems that won't be solved by the good people running away. They like me here, and i like them.

If anyone is displeased with this, I'm sorry, but i have work to do. (says Walt)

-andy

List of saddest shit on Earth: UPDATE!!!

+Alley Bum outside of Madison Hotel sleeping on sidewalk using new teddy bear as pillow

+Married man: "if we're even gonna have sex this week."

+Superman crying while masturbating.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You forgot the seal video.

And I think you should stay.